No. 46 Squadron (Finnish: Lentolaivue 46 or LLv.46, from 3 May 1942 Le.Lv.46), renamed No. 46 Bomber Squadron (Finnish: Pommituslentolaivue 46 or PLe.Lv.46 on 14 February 1944) was a bomber squadron of the Finnish Air Force during World War II. The squadron was part of Flying Regiment 4.
The Finnish Air Force used in the Continuation War. November 1941 donated Reichsmarschall Hermann Görings fifteen Dornier Do 17 Z airplanes
1st Flight (1. Lentue)
2nd Flight (2. Lentue)
3rd Flight (3. Lentue)
1st Flight of No. 48 Bomber Squadron (1./PLe.Lv.48)
Separate Photography Flight (Erillinen valokuvauslentue)
The equipment consisted of 15 Dornier Do 17Zs, 3 Bristol Blenheim Mk.IVs, 4 Ilyushin DB-3Ms, 3 Ilyushin Il-4s, 1 Douglas DC-2, and 1 Junkers (34) aircraft.
Beautiful beautiful plastic model (Classic Airframes) by Brett Green
Dornier Do 17 Z in Finnish service
+ extra, Tant (aunt) Junkers